Custom Fabric Structures by ATS will provide unparalleled client satisfaction. By listening to your needs it allows CFS to deliver the highest quality product. When we shake your hand, we will deliver what we say.
ABOUT CUSTOM FABRIC STRUCTURES
We are a compilation of designers, engineers, installers, and craftsmen working together to provide the highest quality fabric structures.
Our team gained their extensive knowledge, through years of installing and maintaining every type of fabric architecture. We have developed a streamlined process of design and manufacturing allowing us to deliver high quality, made in the USA structures at a lower price than the industry standard.
As we are an employee-owned and operated operation, every project matters to us on a personal level. When you contact CFS you will be speaking directly to one of our principals. This saves our clients time, by not having to be passed back and forth between departments or wait for answers. The direct approach also allows us to get to know our clients and their needs which is invaluable throughout the process.
Custom fabric structures have countless uses throughout a huge array of industries.
We embrace new ideas and materials in order to deliver structures that are not only functional but draw people into our client’s facility. We will work with you and your budget to deliver a structure that you will be proud of. We offer a wide array of finishing’s to fit your desires and budget.
Key Features of Tensile Membrane Structures
Cost-effective, due to time savings and limited site disruption
- Tensile structures offer faster installation times than conventional construction.
- Depending on the size of the structure other competitors require a 10-day cure time, whereas CFS is bringing already cured structures on site.
- Fewer foundations, typically due to the relatively lightweight fabric structures, these structures need to come to the ground less often.
Design Flexibility and Aesthetics
- Due to the inherent flexibility of fabric membranes the shape and therefore the function is more easily curtailed to fit the project goals.
- Bright and clean. The translucent properties of fabric membranes provide a soft natural light during the day while protecting from the elements. With lighting at night, the glow from the translucent membrane always catches the eye.
Excellent Durability with Minimal Maintenance
- A properly designed fabric structure is able to withstand the harshest of environments from the relentless sun of Arizona to the winters of North Dakota.
- Once properly constructed fabric structures require low maintenance for clients.
From Bar Napkin To Built!
What ideas can come from a simple napkin? Well, physicist Paul C. Lauterbur scribbled the initial sketches for the world’s first MRI machine on a napkin between bites of a hamburger at a Pittsburgh diner. He won the Nobel prize for this innovation in 2003. You don't need to be an inventor or a scientist to come up with great ideas by jotting things down in fact the simple act of writing it down solidifies that idea into reality and you are more likely to see the idea through to the end.
As every business is unique, we will curtail your structures in order to best fit your needs and we will make the best of our time during a consultation by asking the right questions and listening to your thoughts and ideas. Your new structure will provide a quality experience to your customers while creating a visual attraction for new business.
Request a Consultation
We would like to hear about your next great idea! Fill out the following form and we will be in contact with you soon to set up a time to meet or have a phone conference.